D12 IMPBA GOLD CUP JOSEPH A SPARR MEMORIAL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
The Baltimore Model boaters are hosting our annual fall event. Registration is open on rcracingevents.com with race and lodging info. Come and race to get your name on the Gold Cup . See you at the Fort.

FYI the PayPal option to enter is down per Bill Britton until they negotiate an agreement so mail funds to address in the sign up page. Bill also thanked all the clubs for supporting the site. Contact me if you have any issues.

Two weeks to go , last chance to get entered before the late fees and cutoff date. Looks like the D1 Mafia is coming in full force...classes that are on the bubble....Sport 40, Sport 20, Gas rigger, B-p hydro, B-p mono. Gas scale and nitro scale could use more too.

Where is Hammer and Nails?!?! See ya in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Lets hope its a little warmer than April!
I don't think that's going to be an issue..
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Charles

I am thinking of staying home Really hate to miss a great race and a great group of guys .

Make it next weekend

Thanx Nails

I'm going to have to miss this one also. With the chance of lots of rain, high winds, flooding and probably the loss of power, no way I can leave home. We'll catch the next one.

Dick Tyndall

Latest weather report for the race area is Florence is staying far South of us. For those who are living in her path I fully understand you staying home. Praying for safe travels for all and those who stay home for storm patrol. Weather channel shows storm hitting between Charleston SC and Wrightsville beach NC

Hey now big shout out to The Baltimore club

great race me and Curt will be back.

Big thanx to the Gils for all the morning coffee

and ice tea lemon aid and those super lunches and the CC cookies

Nails

Back