.21 Nitro riggers Louisiana and Texas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeraldClark

I have been told there is not a lot of interest in the .21 outrigger class here in Louisiana or Texas for that matter. I have quite a few from the 90"s which probably would not be competitive, but I am going to get a couple up and running to practice with. Just wondering how far I will have to travel to be able to race .2 riggers again. I have a JAE ..21 kit I would like to build if I can find a place close enough to race.

Gerald,

You may have to head east to Florida or north up to Alabama to race.

Build them and test them first to get ready to race in those states.

What boats do you have from the 1990’s? They may be still competitive?

You never know with the newer engines and propellers that are available

now. I have a few older boats that still are competitive.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Roadrunner, Texan, Jaguar, Eagle, and a custom built Carbon Fiber by a fellow named Nugga in Germany. I have two Picco P-5's, one long stroke one short stroke. I also have 3 or 4 CMB's I think they are 15 port, but not sure been quite a while since I have messed with them. They are all stored in oil so they should be still good.

Roadrunner, Texan, Jaguar, Eagle, and a custom built Carbon Fiber by a fellow named Nugga in Germany. I have two Picco P-5's, one long stroke one short stroke. I also have 3 or 4 CMB's I think they are 15 port, but not sure been quite a while since I have messed with them. They are all stored in oil so they should be still good.
Gerald

I have a Picco black case 21 in the for sale section for a real good price if your interested.

I will bring the listing to the top so its easy to find.

Thank you

If you get them running come on up to Huntsville. AL we also go down to the Voodoo club in Reserve, LA they offer nitro classes at their races but we are the only ones that really run nitro down there.

It appears most RC boat racing action here in Louisiana. I haven't enough post to list my nitro stuff for sale. Am I allowed to ask what you guys might think my stuff is worth. If so I will post pics for your evaluation. is this is not allowed. If anyone is interested Please call 337 513-5010. Not looking to get rich or screw anyone, just would like to generate some funds to purchase a gas boat. I am interested in Thunder boats, Sport Hydros, Cats and Riggers.

It appears most RC boat racing action here in Louisiana. I haven't enough post to list my nitro stuff for sale. Am I allowed to ask what you guys might think my stuff is worth. If so I will post pics for your evaluation. is this is not allowed. If anyone is interested Please call 337 513-5010. Not looking to get rich or screw anyone, just would like to generate some funds to purchase a gas boat. I am interested in Thunder boats, Sport Hydros, Cats and Riggers.
Post away Gerald,

I've been anxious to see what you have there

FloridaScaleBoater, I tried to send you a couple emails and they all bounced back as undeliverable to my work email let me try my personal email.

There are a few people with 20 riggers in SETX and race in Crosby. I sold mine a few months ago. If you ran it would make 4 boats for sure and might could get another one or two.

I live in the Carrollton, TX area. I have a 21 and a 45 Eagle SG with MAC engines that I just pulled off the shelf and ran them a few weeks ago. Still run good! I have been racing a Gas Sport Hydro Whiplash and like it a lot,

but I still love my nitro! Haven't raced a lot the past 2 or 3 years, but hope to change that next year. If I see that a race also offers the nitro classes, I will bring my Eagles, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back