90 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Wilfong I remember reading along time ago you think the MW3 will work ,,Mine is reduced to 67mm plus other mods.Run it on its tips..

IMG_20180628_202336.jpg

Mr Wilfong I remember reading along time ago you think the MW3 will work ,,Mine is reduced to 67mm plus other mods.Run it on its tips..
david,what prop is a MW3 supposed to be like? have 1 brand new in the bag that mark just did for me. thanks,mike.Mike the MW3 is a fast Gas Mono prop,, too much for a 91 but running on tips it may work,I am just trying it ,until my x467 arrives.

My prop should be here in a few days,then I can start running this engine in,,added some coils of brass to help heat the head ..need some jb..

IMG_20180707_171007.jpg

3 rich tanks on the new 91 and it keep cutting out ,I discovered the pressure nipple worked loose because of the thin pipe wall ,so now some JB to seal.

Couple of hot bench runs ,pinched the pipe line and got the 210f plus.. ,nearly ready to roll..

Back