adam larvenz

what is the fastest oval class impba

what is the fastest class gas or nitro single or twin or electric want one extreme Oval rigger Thanks for any answers adam

Anything that Martin Truex Jr. runs :D . 21's through twins.

Stu

what is the fastest class gas or nitro single or twin or electric want one extreme Oval rigger Thanks for any answers adam

Stu

+1 LOL

Adam, just go to the IMPBA site and look up the current records.

And if you can't tune it and drive it, it will be the most extreme oval rigger on your shelf. LOL

does not mean a thing when you are going in circles be yourself. if the OP is asking about the fastest one boat on the course,than martin is the man,now if he is asking about 6-7 boats on the course at the same time,now that is a different story...

Stu

Bingo his 12 is no slouch !

I don't know Martin is also a pretty good driver and would most likely kick most peoples butts in an oval race too!

I don't know Martin is also a pretty good driver and would most likely kick most peoples butts in an oval race too!

Bill, that's probably true, but until it actually happens, we don't really know for sure, do we.

Steve Ball

Bill, that's probably true, but until it actually happens, we don't really know for sure, do we.

Steve Ball

THIS!!! ^^^^ tell him to come to one of the Nats..he does a pretty good job of tailgating in NASCAR,so i guess he would not mind eating a few rooster tail's...... :rolleyes:

Edited by Michael Costanzo

Steve Ball

Where is the like button?

I like the big boats my self.

Nothing like a .91/1.01 Rigger screaming around the oval if you ask me.

Well now,,,,,,,,in all my years of playing with toy boats I have yet to see one single individual that set SAW or OVAL records that wasnt good or outstanding at heat racing! Cream comes to the top no matter what the field.

Thanks John