Sign in to follow this  
FloridaScaleBoater

Futaba 3PV Questions

Looking for practical (hands on) experience. I have read the manual, I have contacted Futaba RC-Support and have called a LARGE supplier of hobby products and can't get a definitive answer.

I know you can assign the DT3 switch to either D/R or CH3 operation, My question is, if assigned to CH3 is the switch proportional?

or is it just an on-off switch.

Thanks all

Looking for practical (hands on) experience. I have read the manual, I have contacted Futaba RC-Support and have called a LARGE supplier of hobby products and can't get a definitive answer.

I know you can assign the DT3 switch to either D/R or CH3 operation, My question is, if assigned to CH3 is the switch proportional?

Thanks all

I think its like other Futaba radios when you do that you then use your trim step to define how much the servo moves. I set mine to match my steps on my Boris Flow Meter as I use 3 ch for my adjustable needle.

Thanks John

Thanks all

If Im right you can thank Old Dog R/C if Im wrong just chalk if off to an old fool that cant understand this new fangled technology!

I believe its proportional. If the switch is being used for dual rate, then it can be step up and down to vary the amount of dual rate you want. I cant see it operating any different for a 3rd channel setup. Plus the switch looks the same as the trim switches. You should be OK.