• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taipan 45 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Kockott

Taipan Hydro 45 80% kit. Brand new still wrapped as I received it from Competition Hydros in Australia. I was keeping it to eventually replace my current Taipan 45 but I think it will outlast me. The hull is complete as well as all the sponsons. Comes with sharpened turn fin and engine mount. Complete with cowling and full instructions. Looking for US$390.00 plus postage and paypal. SOLD

Taipan 45.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony I will take the boat for $390 plus carriage to the UK, just let me know the cost inc insurance and I’ll get you paid.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony,

I did make an offer and inquire about the boat first and did post my zip code for a price on shipping? ( First ) ?

Tony,

I did make an offer and inquire about the boat first and did post my zip code for a price on shipping? ( First ) ?
Hi Al

The way I understand it is the first person to say they will take it is the successful buyer. You made an offer but did not say you would take it. I am happy to bow down to a moderators ruling in this case but you have still not said you will take it.

Steven Bryant said he would take it. He should be the person getting the boat asking questions does not mean you will make it

I disagree and everyone has there own opinion, Tony if you feel that way it's fine so be it.

Thank you for your time AL

Tony,

Hi AlThe way I understand it is the first person to say they will take it is the successful buyer. You made an offer but did not say you would take it. I am happy to bow down to a moderators ruling in this case but you have still not said you will take it.
Definitely your choice as to who you sell to, just adding some thoughts here. As for the whole Ill take it debate. There is no specific rule on that, many will add that note or personal expectation into their ad letting everyone know what your personal expectations are and how you intend to respond to inquiries. When I buy or sell I do my best to be as direct in my intent as possible so as to leave nodoubt on what the receiver believes Im asking or suggesting. Try visualizing yourself standing in a store negotiating on a toaster your interested in and before your even done asking your question someone standing behind you yells out Ill take it and takes the toaster right out of your hands. Im am certain most rational people would view that as more than a little rude and you might have some choice words for someone who would do that.

Therefore, I consider it a little presumptive of the Ill take it crowd to expect to step in front of others and equally for tire kickers to be more clear in their questioning so as to leave no ambiguity on their intent.

If I were in the sellers shoes, my response would be to say to the first inquiry, you were first to inquire and make

an offer and Im sorry but there are others who are willing to pay full price, if your willing to pay that its

yours, otherwise I will sell it to the second inquirer.

Anyways, thats my 2 cents for what its worth.

Tony I will take the boat for $390 plus carriage to the UK, just let me know the cost inc insurance and I’ll get you paid.

Cheers

Hi SteveTo courier to the UK is $65 New Zealand. Approx US$47. That is tracking plus insurance. Call it US$435 plus PayPal fees to [email protected]

Cheers

Tony
Thank you Tony I will take the boat for that price, I will sent you a private message with my postal address and arrange the PP payment shortly.

Cheers

Steve

This is simple folks- yes an offer was made lower than asking price, a little over an hour later a post went up taking it at the asking price. There is no issue here, Steve was the first to post he would purchase it at the posted asking price. All of this happened in less than 3 hours from original post to sale, not like the thread was days old. Personally I thought it was a good deal at the posting pricing and had I been awake at the time (it was 1am my time) might have bought it and turned it into a Q hydro (FE).
default_smile.png

This is simple folks- yes an offer was made lower than asking price, a little over an hour later a post went up taking it at the asking price. There is no issue here, Steve was the first to post he would purchase it at the posted asking price. All of this happened in less than 3 hours from original post to sale, not like the thread was days old. Personally I thought it was a good deal at the posting pricing and had I been awake at the time (it was 1am my time) might have bought it and turned it into a Q hydro (FE).
default_smile.png
Thank you Don for clarifying the situation,
Cheers

Paul Osmond builds taipan boats and yes they are still available and yes theyre still a great boat

Just search Paul up here or pm me for his email

Andrew

Back