Silent Engines ( Dick Loeb)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

This morning dick loeb has went to see the lord. Im heart broken as i started RC boating around dick loeb. My condolences to his family.

You will be missed my friend.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
We lost a great person and racer. He will be missed. This boat is still winning races with my son Kyler at the wheel. IMG_1001.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocked.....Dick & carol where a fixture for many years. Godspeed...

Condolence to carol and the entire Loeb family...

Sad news indeed but at least Dick is no longer suffering. He could be ruff and gruff at times but his heart was 100% into the hobby and he busted his ass for people. Won't be the same at the ODMBA events...........
default_sad.png

It was sad news to hear of Dick's passing this morning. He had been having health problems for about a year. I think we knew this was coming but you never expect it when it happens. Nobody loved boat racing more than Dick did. He and I had a lot of good racing in the Thunderboat class. He ( and Carol ) was the driving force that kept the ODMBA club going for quite a number of years in recent times. There were times when some of us didn't always agree with him, but he got things done. He put on a really great IMPBA Gas Nats in 2017 at ODMBA'S club lake. I think he was really proud of that. I sure have missed him being at the races. It really stinks getting old because you start losing friends that you have known for years and have had many good times with. But we will always have the memories of the good times at the lake racing, having a meal at a restaurant or just having a beer after a fun day of racing. Please remember Dick and Carol and their family in your prayers. He will be missed.

Dick Tyndall

Sad news. I only got to know Dick a few years ago when the ODMBA hosted the 2017 Gas Nats. Dick got himself out of the hospital just to be at that race. In just the brief time in getting to know Dick it was easy to see how much he loved this hobby. RIP. Prayers to Carol and the rest of his family.

Very sad news indeed . I met Dick in Charleston in 2009 and we quickly became friends talking about full size hydros and racing and over time became buddys . I will miss him for sure . RIP big guy .

Latest posts

Back