• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale ! Nitro racer must have items

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilSkog

All of the things listed below are brand new and has never been used first one to say I take it it's yours send payment as family & friends or pay the fees pay via PayPal to

[email protected]

Please view attached pictures below for items listed

1pcs

Boris Mazor flow meter Gen4 (newest version) with the larger gauge it comes with the option to use 1 or 2 pumps depending on your engine size I added a digital flow meter as a upgrade that works together with the original gauge comes with the original Nihm battery & charger

$165.00 ** SOLD TO CHARLES PAYMENT RECEIVED

1pcs

RC Cat glow plug igniter with original Nihm battery & charger included is one spare glow plug igniter with cord

$125.00 ** SOLD TO MIKE PAYMENT RECEIVED

1pcs

Sulivan 12/24V starter with Speed master starter handle and a Makita battery adapter included is 1 brand new 18V battery and charger

$175.00 ** SOLD TO BRANDON PAYMENT RECIEVED

12pcs

McCoy mc-9 glow plugs new in original package

$20.00 ** SOLD TO SCOTT PAYMENT RECEIVED

Buyer pays for shipping all sales will be based on payment & shipping fee received or item will be sold to next in line

* I Will only ship to the lower 48

Thanks for looking

Screenshot_20180108-175937.jpg

20180225_144926.jpg

20180514_191328.jpg

20180220_192045.jpg

20180316_191648.jpg

20180514_191311.jpg

20180514_191218.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott

Total for the glow plugs including 3 day priority USPS shipping to 99336 will be $28.00

Please send me a PM with your address thanks

My PayPal is [email protected]

Charles

I believe the glow plugs are sold would you still be intrested in the flow meter let me know I will hold it for you untill tomorrow ?

Thanks

Charles

Scott wasn't intrested in the flow meter only the glow plugs if you are interested in the flow meter its yours let me know ?

Thanks

Hi Emil,

This is Kyle,

I'll take the flow meter. Please let me know total including shipping and I'll PayPal right away. Shipping zip 96744

Kyle

Sorry I am only selling & shipping to the lower 48 per my posting besides I don't see a email from you before Charles so he would be first in line

Ok I’ll take it thanks Charles need your PayPal info.

Charles Siler

1696 Sewee Fort Rd

Mount Pleasant, SC 29466

David

No I am firm at $125.00 plus the shipping cost for the RC cats glow igniter it's a good deal sins it comes with one spare glow driver and it has the orange protective glove to protect it from damage if dropped

Let me know ?

Thanks

Brandon

I need your shipping address and zip code to get a price for the shipping cost

Thanks

Charles

You have a PM

Please give me a couple days to get you a price for the shipping cost then I will ship asap after I receive payment

My PayPal info is

[email protected]

Thanks

Brandon

Pleade give me a couple days to package up the starter and charger so I can get you a shipping cost for you

Thanks

Latest posts

Back