• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Carl Goldberg Flat Hold Downs #463

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayP

I know CG went out of business years ago, but I an just checking if any of you have a pack of the flat hold downs laying around that you would be willing to sell me?

Thanks,

JayP

CG 463.jpg

What are you using them for? There mite be a better sulution. I will look as i may have some around in old airplane stuff.

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad, I like to use them to hold down the rear of the cowl. They work well for this application. I thought about magnets, but I have a magnetic power switch so I dont want any other magnets on the boat.

I have been using servo arm for this. Just an idea. Cant tell from the pic if those are those ones you can rotate and click into the screw.

Mike, I thought about servo horns, but yes, they rotate and snap into place which I like.

Latest posts

Back