• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for pressure fittings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always use an exit water cooling fitting that you use for an inboard non rigger that exits out the side

I called he told me he had nothing for the outboard pipe, it has a 10- 24 thread, The tetra does not work on a O.B. pipe must have a 10-24 threading to go into the pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I'd just drill and tap the pipe 10-32 and use a 10-32 fitting. Plenty of 10-32 fittings in straight and 90 degrees. Offshore electric has a good selection and decent prices.

If the option is between not being able to find a fitting for the thread the pipe is d/t'd for and changing it to a thread one can easily find fittings for, I was sharing the approach I'd take.

By one of the 90% pressure fittings from John drill out the hole thread the pressure fitting in from inside of the pipe put the washer and nut after applying some locktight on the threads you will never have to replace the fitting again never less worry about stripping out the threads....

This is a J pipe where you do not have that kind of room to work, unlike a regular nitro boat, wish i could but no room

Robert

If you want to,send me your pipe and i will do what it takes to get you going

John

Back