• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F Sport 40 RTR or RTR minus engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be able to help you out. I will try to get some pictures for you tonight, Phil Thomas hull, tyndall fin, Bob violet needle, Nova Rossi DD is currently in it but it could easily have a

CMB VAC in it if that is what you prefer. I would like to get $800.00 for it or I have one more but I would have to talk to a couple people before I quote it. I will put a couple pics of it tonight. I will send a lot of pics if I know where to send them. I know space on here is limited. Who knows, you may have something I want.

Ken

I have a whiplash sport 40 I would be willing to sell. It will include the JRS stand. It's set-up for a Mac or CMB 45 with a square drive. I would prefer to sell less engine. Included are Walt Barney saddle tanks, Futaba digital steering servo, HiTech throttle and mixture. Speedmaster hardware. I added 1/4" ride pads to increase the tub height off the water. The cowl is damaged and needs to be replaced. The hull is painted with Klass Coat Red and clear. Sticker is on top of the clear. These pics are a little old, I can take updated pics if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
gallery_4990_615_215539.jpg

gallery_4990_615_29734.jpg

gallery_4990_615_403623.jpg

gallery_4990_615_34022.jpg
gallery_4990_615_624047.jpg

Back