• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vision 20 and OS21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obrien

Supporting Member
I have decided to sell this boat since I wont have time in the near future to race it

The boat has a few nicks and scratches but is in overall good shape.

the boat comes with a fuel tank and radio box but neither are installed in the hull

$150 + shipping

also selling my os21 outboard. I acquired this engine from a friend of mine a few years ago and I think it has been run about 10 times between the two of us. As far as I know the motor is completely stock other than some skeg work. Engine has good compression and turns over very smooth

$250 + shipping

vision1.JPG

vision2.JPG

os21.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem shipping over seas. I can ship it ups insured. I can get you a quote to ship if needed

Tunnel bill Ill get an estimate on shipping

I will take the tunnel boat, please PM me your paypal so I can pay you. Thanks, Bill

would you take 175 shipped to 35244 for the motor.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
I offered 175 for the engine in October but you did not reply.  Not sure if you didn't see it or you just didn't like it.  

Thanks David

Latest posts

Back