3rd Channel needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JUSTINROGERS

What are my options for 3rd Channel needle???? Looking for something small for 20 Hydro if possible add a link

Thanks

Justin

A/A Fine Needle, $31.00, comes as a simple kit for you to put together.

Or, you can get one that John Otto or Roger Hooks Sr. has put together, ready to run.

Al Hobbs

I'm gonna give one of these a try in my new SAW boat, I like the flexibility of the banjo fittings.

https://www.worldchampionproducts.com/en/marine/91-vs99001.html

vs99001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only run the Ferrette's. Small, light weight and simple. I like the adjustability of the banjos but looks like more places to potentially leak. JMO!

Boaters,

On a big bore motor the fuel doctor type design is another great option.

Flow is never a problem with these type when you start to pull these new

ABC 2727's.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Good to know terry.

For me the Ferrette is the choice. The easiest to fit in tight places and the OS needle is great.

Have and update. I got the Champion base with the two banjo fittings and the .12-.21 needle doesn't work. With the needle bottomed out and the needle base bottomed out you still get fuel flow and way to much at that. Got home and put the .45-101 needle in it and I can now get no fuel flow so time to finish the 40 hydro and will test the needle again when I go to break in the 40.

Have and update. I got the Champion base with the two banjo fittings and the .12-.21 needle doesn't work. With the needle bottomed out and the needle base bottomed out you still get fuel flow and way to much at that. Got home and put the .45-101 needle in it and I can now get no fuel flow so time to finish the 40 hydro and will test the needle again when I go to break in the 40.

If you use the long tapered OS needle (12 -21 as you call it) it won't seat in the straight fitting, you havta use one of the smaller diameter banjo fittings.

Back