• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhotrods

Selling these for friends. Prices will be listed and freight not included. Any questions please ask.Thanks Dustin Reichel Paypal is [email protected]

1.Aquacraft vs1,great shape comes with everything pictured excluding OS lower as the skag got broke off.175.00

2.21 Eagle First gen, turn fin, motor mount,no hardware or servos. 75.00 needs to be sanded and recleared.

3. 45 Russel Rigger turn fin, ,strut, needs nose resheeted and painted. 125.00

4.67 Russel Rigger turn fin, strut, drive shaft, motor mount, needs paint. 175.00

5.21 tunnel told it was possible a Roach Craft? Well built, comes with tank, servos, just needs motor, one none trip will need repaired but rest of hull is perfect.175.00

6. Mutt 2 Sport 40 hull.... This boat was a nitro boat was going to convert to fe. Boat was stripped and has one coat of primer on it. Brand new cowl from Brian Buass

Holes are still there for Hardware but can easily be filled. 475.00

boat 006.JPG

boat 007.JPG

boat 008.JPG

boat 009.JPG

boat 010.JPG

boat 011.JPG

boat 012.JPG

grinder 001.JPG

grinder 002.JPG

dddf 013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing this back to the top. Mutt 2 sport 40 hull will never be made again.... Lot of other good deals her. Thanks Dustin

You got radio box for the mutt-2? Would you take $400

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So if boat was stripped, how much was it ran or age on it? Is it one Mark Anderson made?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dave,I was told you had built that boat...The story on the Mutt is it about a 5 year old build. Ran as a nitro boat, probley 25 times. Mark Anderson laid this one up before Brian got the molds.

The boat got taken apart for a repaint. When it was apart it got replaced with a new all Carbon Fiber boat that Brian B built. I was going to convert this one to fe but was gifted one that was already done.

Dustin

Latest posts

Back