Prop Bending Pliers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn McClintic

Hi everyone. I was wondering what do you use to bend props like if they get dinged up or the tips bent for some reason. Do you use those round nose needle nose pliers?

Thanks

Glenn

Glenn,

I use a set of pliers similar to these with a ball bearing welded to one side. They work great for fine tuning props.

ac9ba7dd-8e76-4a70-80c3-0bbba215d4a2_zpsa4343066.jpg

BTW, be sure to grind the groves on the opposite jaw flat as to not score your props. Good luck.

Hi everyone. I was wondering what do you use to bend props like if they get dinged up or the tips bent for some reason. Do you use those round nose needle nose pliers?

Thanks

Glenn
GlennI make a Prop Anvil it (has 5 different size balls from 5/8" to 1 1/8" mounted on an aluminum plate $39.95 & a pitch gauge as well $120 plus s & h.

You can look at more on my fb page (BAM RACING or Alan Elzer) cell 812-453-813720170713_130457.jpgANVIL ONLY-RD.JPG

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I just ordered some pliers from Maston's RC Marine. I think they will work well. Alan your stuff looks really nice - I may contact you on the anvil and gage.

Back