• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking For Popeyes Sticker Sheet 43" Cat Aeromarine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwardabele

Hello everyone ,i am looking for a vintage Popeyes sticker sheet for my 43" aeromarine cat ,, never put mine on years ago and misplaced so can not post picture of them ,, or if anyone knows were i can have the exact set made that would also be great ,, i will pay for them ,shipping ,all paypal fees if anyone has them or can help ,,

Thank you for your time ED

The second picture is my boat style but either set will work , sorry for pics but best i can do ,these are old pics of other boats

IMG_20180212_233014.jpgIMG_20180213_110824.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone ,i am looking for a vintage Popeyes sticker sheet for my 43" aeromarine cat ,, never put mine on years ago and misplaced so can not post picture of them ,, or if anyone knows were i can have the exact set made that would also be great ,, i will pay for them ,shipping ,all paypal fees if anyone has them or can help ,,

Thank you for your time ED

The second picture is my boat style but either set will work , sorry for pics but best i can do ,these are old pics of other boats

attachicon.gif
IMG_20180212_233014.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20180213_110824.jpg
had one of these boats,sorry i sold it!!. good luck with your search.

Ed not sure if you will find original decals.

Got to the MHZ Germany site and they have popyes decals and others styles .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray yes i did Remy at aeromarine and he said they dont have the rights to use name to print decals for POPEYES anymore ,,he didnt want to pay for it again and i understand that ,, sad because aeromarine is 40 minutes from my house ,,all my boats are his

David i will try MHZ GERMANY for these ,, i hope i can find these ,, was hoping someone had exra set from years ago ,,

THANK YOU ALL

I AM STILL ON HUNT ,, if i get them i will def update

ED

i did look at sticker sheets from MHZ GERMANY however they say for a 65" boat and mine is only 43" so not sure how it will fit ,,its a $80.00 gamble ,, i am going to hold out and hope i find correct set

So i am still looking

Thank You

Ed

Back