• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out the Excess

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

I'm going to try the World Championships again. This year, they're in France, so I'm going through my shop, and selling off the excess to help fund the trip.

This list will change regularly, so check back often. Unless stated, prices DO NOT include shipping. At time, items may be for sale on other web sites.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

20 - McCoy #9 plugs. SOLD to Chris

Gas Crackerbox package - Zipp Kits A-Box kit, Box stock Zen 260 w/257 carb, Gizmo motor mount, and Gizmo manifold, All NIB, and untouched. $295.00 I can deliver this to the Toledo Show, or the Spring Nats in Atlanta.

Pipes #1: NIP, MACS Products #1365, 11cc. Marine pipe $65.00 SOLD, pending funds

#3: NIP MACS Products #1345, 7.5cc. marine pipe. $50.00 SOLD, pending funds

Starter #2: Sullivan Dynatron W/Handle. This is all NEW. This was set up years ago, and I have never used it. Includes aftermarket power cord. $135.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Starter #2: Sullivan Dynatron W/Handle. This is all NEW. This was set up years ago, and I have never used it. Includes aftermarket power cord. $135.00
Hi Steve- I would like to offer $125 shipped for this item, PP/Friend.

Thanks-

tim
Hi Tim..

Thanks for the offer! Shipping fees are outrageous anymore, and I'd be loosing my butt, even just going to MI., because of the weight and size, so I'm going to have to decline your offer. But, I will sell, and ship for $135.00.

Thanks,

Steve

I might be able to take the other two pipes off your hands, just have to wait until payday to send payment.

HJ

Hi Steve- I would like to offer $125 shipped for this item, PP/Friend.

Thanks-

tim
Hi Tim..

Thanks for the offer! Shipping fees are outrageous anymore, and I'd be loosing my butt, even just going to MI., because of the weight and size, so I'm going to have to decline your offer. But, I will sell, and ship for $135.00.

Thanks,

Steve
Understood, Steve...we'll mull it over a bit and see what we can do...thanks for the consideration, though.

tim

Hi Mike..

I'll go $80.00 shipped on the pipe if you send paypal as a gift.

Thanks,

Steve

hi steve, would you take $80 shipped to SC for #2 (11cc Muck pipe)? if so i will take it. thanks,mike.
hi steve, yes that's not a problem.PM me with paypal info.thanks again,mike.
PM sent. Thanks!
Paypal sent,thanks!
Mike, need your shipping address.

Thanks,

Steve

Back