event is available through racemasters, entries are coming in. click on link in POST NUMBER 3 .AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO RACEMASTERS FOR ENTRY.

july 21 / 22 2018 race date

FRIDAY JULY 20TH OPEN WATER 1:00 5:30

we are checking into t-shirts. any interest , let us know.

anyone wanting a printable copy e-mail me at dkramer@wcoil.com and I will send you one.

Edited by Dan Kramer

we will get a flyer posted soon.

july 21 / 22 2018 race date

Much easier to just login and signup: http://racemastersevents.com/event-list.php than use a flyer, of course that is if you have internet access and beleive it or not some still don't.

If you don't yet have a Contestant Account create it once and remember your Username and Password just like you did for IW and simply Login anytime you want to signup for a race. You don't have to login to see the details of who is signed up for an event.

Edited by Ron B.

we will be using racemasters. Garry will set it up, he is super busy at his job right now. we offer gas scale every year + any class not listed, if we get three entries we will run it .

we are checking into t-shirts , if any interest, post and let me know here .

Dan are you going to add Gas Scale to RaceMasters? It is a D-14 point series class.

Don Brown

It has been added, sorry thought I had it on there.

Garry

we will be using racemasters. Garry will set it up, he is super busy at his job right now. we offer gas scale every year + any class not listed, if we get three entries we will run it .

we are checking into t-shirts , if any interest, post and let me know here .

Dan, I'm going to enter my Gas Scale, Thunderboat and 1/8 Scale for sure, I'm building and new Sport 40 and Gas Rigger......They are a maybe !

I won't be making the race either. It's a working weekend and the funds are being spent at the Nitro Nats. It's always a fun race to be at... Wish I could make it.

Edited by MarkScott