• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jd tunnel mod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

This is a fast boat with a very strong motor on it I got this motor from John night and was great and is still great, the boat is already boxed and ready to go just need to add motor to the box, I would like 500 for this or I can spit it up as well...motor comes with a extra outboard crank as well, I'm just looking to sell my stuff I want out of the hobby and have some personal things I need to deal with, I have added more pics of bottom and around boat for better veiw, lowered price to 400 I payed that just for the complete motor it self....

Thanks james

Last edited by a moderator:
James

I’m interested pending pictures. Same as before, send me pictures of the inside, radio box, motor, bottom of the hull and around the boat. You got my email. Thanks

Lorenzo

Guys,

This engine is a NR LS engine personally modified by Ernie LeFleur and is a very hot running engine. It is mounted on a Lawless lower, with a D&J/Speedmaster carb and a Hopper HTB pipe. This combo is worth more than the $400 asking price without the boat hull. Jump on it.

Found a few more parts that go with this boat as well another flywheel brand new carb, another nova outboard crank and lawless parts as well

Thanks John for the little bit of help and info..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back