Time to run some twins

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YA BABY lets burn some NITRO full Monty 1.01 style...................................................................
default_wink.png

Bet ya it goes at least 60 MPH...................................
default_laugh.png

YA BABY lets burn some NITRO full Monty 1.01 style...................................................................
default_wink.png

Bet ya it goes at least 60 MPH...................................
default_laugh.png
You mean 65 mph with some Hacked up, dremeled out,bastard engines ?? Lol

Bet you ain't got **** to load them bad boys with 60% in the tanks..............
default_huh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

I am pretty sure Julian has enough propeller to load those girls up.

Just don't be afraid to shorten those pipes.

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

Hope you all happy stuck a piston on the 3 run.......................................

First time ever seen one of those billet pistons stick.

Twins SUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

O but the VAC 1.05 ran like a charm.

Should have seen Ralph face as he was driving the SG Eagle was like a 12 year old with a new toy.................................
default_ohmy.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Sacrilege...............................O got it on video also.....
default_wink.png

Hope you all happy stuck a piston on the 3 run.......................................

First time ever seen one of those billet pistons stick.

Twins SUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

O but the VAC 1.05 ran like a charm.

Should have seen Ralph face as he was driving the SG Eagle was like a 12 year old with a new toy.................................
default_ohmy.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Sacrilege...............................O got it on video also.....
default_wink.png
If you aint tearin stuff up , your not pushing hard enough- Gotta admire your spirit Dave
default_wink.png

Well I think everything went well. Here are some results from testing today.

The engine temperature on both engines stayed 4-5 degrees from each other thru out the whole testing. 170-175.5 degrees.

The engine RPMs stayed very close around 230-290 rpms apart from each other. The engine was almost perfectly in sync.

The difference came in the turns as far as rpms the inside engine dropped about 3k rpms where the outside engine went 3k higher but once in the front straightaway the where around 230-290 RPMs. Thats a very great running job I did lol.

Boat turned and handled great. Now the only thing we have to control is the expansion of the billet pistons as I stuck a piston way to early so we will do some piston heat cycles to take control of that.

But Im very happy with the results. Thanks to Davids Engine work, Ralph for a perfect setup boat. Great water and lots of fun. Time to do some more engine work and work more with the billet piston as I have plenty of parts

I could come on and off the throttle and it pops right up props I used was the ABC 2817-19-38, Macs 1394 @12, MC plugs and technology hobbies 60% nitro with 18% oil

Julian

Julian,

Not sure of the exact issue you had with the Eagle Tree Systems GPS. Food for thought is I found the only way I could make it work was to limit the voltage it sees to no more than 6.0 VDC. If the battery pack was over 6.0V, the unit would either not work or give odd readings. To limit the voltage, I use a voltage regulator from MIP systems.

Mike

You know the tec at eagle tree said some thing about that using the Life batt to much voltage.

Also funny the secondary RPM will not work unless the batt is on not just running off the USB port.

I never ran this system on a Life batt when I had it on my boats. always used a hump pack

Back