Props for 101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter,

The X-467 V-Cut, X-470 V-Cut are still winning races around the country.

I have a guy testing a reduced X-472 V-Cut currently. I will let you know

what he finds out?

Some like the ABC 2515-17-45% also.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

472 ...Nope..!!!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

And you finished ....How many heat races runnig that Prop...?????
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_wink.png
I never raced a 1.01 Seaducer. So I never even started one yet alone finsh one dumb ass.........LOL

Same old BS from the same old people that never even seen me run a boat. Just act like a parrot and repeat what thy hear from some one else talking BS.

Polly want a cracker.

Wonder why I don't run toy boat any more????????

But Ask Joe and Ralph how it ran at the winter Nats racing Luis's boat I set up for him With EVO 1.00 in it..............
default_huh.png

O and it runs good on a SGX also..............................
default_happy.png

And you finished ....How many heat races runnig that Prop...?????
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_wink.png
I never raced a 1.01 Seaducer. So I never even started one yet alone finsh one dumb ass.........LOL

Same old BS from the same old people that never even seen me run a boat. Just act like a parrot and repeat what thy hear from some one else talking BS.

Polly want a cracker.

Wonder why I don't run toy boat any more????????

But Ask Joe and Ralph how it ran at the winter Nats racing Luis's boat I set up for him With EVO 1.00 in it..............
default_huh.png

O and it runs good on a SGX also..............................
default_happy.png
The MW3 in an AB modded 1475 with a little additional tweaking by Mathew Waldron.

Wilfong ....... Watched MUCH of your Crap at Charleston...Dance like a Kid when you Finished ONE...1 Heat for the whole three Days....

WOOW...I guess the The SAME CRAP FROM WHO...????

The question was asked about heat racing props..... I will Put my F mono heat racing Results up against yours ANY TIME!!!!

AND while I have not been Running recently.....I am 100% sure I can STILL finish MORE HEATS than YOU!!!
default_ph34r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilfong ....... Watched MUCH of your Crap at Charleston...Dance like a Kid when you Finished ONE...1 Heat for the whole three Days....

The question was asked about heat racing props..... I will Put my F mono heat racing Results up against yours ANY TIME!!!!

AND while I have not been Running recently.....I am 100% sure I can STILL finish MORE HEATS than YOU!!!
default_ph34r.png
O yes you be the man Chuck.........
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

FYI...WilFong....Jerry Twisted up 1475 for F-mono...............15 plus years ago....Been there Done That....

Where do you think the MW3 came from....
default_ohmy.png

What else you Got...!!!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

FYI...WilFong....Jerry Twisted up 1475 for F-mono...............15 plus years ago....Been there Done That....

Where do you think the MW3 came from....
default_ohmy.png

What else you Got...!!!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
MW3 (Mathew Waldron 3) Is an Andy Brown modified 1475 that was tweaked by Mathew Waldron. The Original AB modified 1475's broke several gas mono records around 1999. 18 years ago. The 1475 still has great potential on 91/101 and gas monos.

That is where the MW3 came from.

default_ph34r.png
Ill pull my F Mono against yours any day. guess who will win ???

Back