Testing for a possible new World Record today

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Ward

Good luck Ken and Dave Warby from Australia in today's test! 40 year's people said they would blow your records out the water and beat your 317.60mph (511kph) but here we are again with TEAM WARBY MOTORSPORTS and Dave at the helm! Hope Blowering Dam in N.S.W stays true for some WARBY LUCK!! The fact that your the only man alive to hold this World Record is testament to the dangerous nature of high speed record attempt's on water (look up how many people have died trying!) Like Dave said to me "we don't play game's and don't cut corners at speeds we're trying to achieve!" Line up that tree on the horizon and give it hell mate!!

Dave still testing today! They don't have any intention of rushing it! (As you well know the Evel Knievel approach with gathering the media and the fan's and hit it hard one time has killed people!) The Warby's have played this game before!! And there content just testing!I won't be surprised if earlier next year the record will fall! Hopefully all safe and well http://warbymotorsport.com/2017/07/30/first-on-water-tests-have-been-successful/

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Ken Warby when he visited Huntington, Long Island many years ago. I remember the video of the original boat hitting a bird during one of the speed runs. I also remember the video of how the boat moves from side to side which was taken from the rear during a speed run. Good luck to a gentleman & a very knowledgeable engineer.

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back