• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF exhuast header for an OS Max Outboard and Equi pipe!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Ron Shaw may have some or a lot of people make their own from brass stock and a copper elbow siver soldered together. Another place to try would be 707 Specialties.

Brad

Bob Kensill owns/sells the Equi pipes.. If you need a header for an OS, I've got a couple that I won't use. But check with Bob first. He is selling everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garry, if you are willing I would take it for 60.00 shipped to Liberty Tx.77575 LMK Thanks, Rick L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garry, PP $61.80 has been sent shipping address should also be on transaction Thanks, Rick L.

Bill ,thank you for your post , I hope you got the package you were looking for! I appreciate you allowing me to pick up the pipe on your post, I've been waiting for one to come up. again thanks, Rick L.

Latest posts

Back