• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Starters and Battery charger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
Guys my race buddy and I have stopped racing nitro ( miss it but) gas has taken over here in District 1 Namba, So I am selling the two Speed masters starer handles with starters and a battery charger all for 100,00 plus shipping. These were made to hook up directly to battery hung from table and the cord was also adapted to do a direct connect as seen in photos. All sales within Conn USA only this is a package deal don't want to separate. Thanks for looking Jerry

DSC_0001 2.JPG

DSC_0002 2.JPG

DSC_0003 2.JPG

DSC_0004 2.JPG

DSC_0005 2.JPG

Guys my race buddy and I have stopped racing nitro ( miss it but) gas has taken over here in District 1 Namba, So I am selling the two Speed masters starer handles with starters and a battery charger all for 100,00 plus shipping. These were made to hook up directly to battery hung from table and the cord was also adapted to do a direct connect as seen in photos. All sales within Conn USA only this is a package deal don't want to separate. Thanks for looking Jerry
Hi Jerry- Throw in the setup board, too?...
default_wink.png

Thanks-

Tim

Jerry, how about $50.00 for the deluxe starter and the charger shipped to (Liberty, Texas, 77575) thanks Rick L.

Back