• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gizmo Hobby Starter Box w/Lipos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

I have updated my starter set up and no long need this. The Lipo's still work, charge, and balance just fine. They are HobbyKing 3000mAh 5S packs. The wiring is parallel giving you a total of 6000mAh. The starter opening was modified so that I could get a standard Sullivan (Black/Gold) will fit with the speedmaster handle attached. Wood was sealed with West Systems.

$70 OBO shipped in the US

IMG_1327.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1329.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

Nice looking box setup. How can you reverse from inboard to outdoor? Are those 14.4 V

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice looking box setup. How can you reverse from inboard to outdoor? Are those 14.4 V

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The batteries are 18.5V (5S Lipos). I only used this for Inboard motors, but I am sure a switch could be wired in quite easily.

You don't need a switch, just use a 2 prong plug on the cord and flip it over when you want to switch polarity.

As long as the plug is not polarized. That might be hard to find these days. Have not made any of those since I was a kid. Im an electrician by trade.

Latest posts

Back