• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S...Miscellaneous.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elias Vazquez

For Sale...Miscellaneous...#1

• Sigma II EQ Intelligent Battery Charger...( Like New )...$40.00...Sold to Paul H.

• LiFe Source 1900mAh Transmitter Battery Pack...( New )...$25.00...Sold to Johnny A.

• LiFe Source 1100mAh Receiver Battery Pack...( New )...$15.00...Sold to Johnny A.

• Futaba Heavy-Duty Dual Servo 6" J...( Qty. 2 )...( New )...$10.00...Sold to Rick/Kim L.

• Futaba S9156...340 oz/in Coreless Digital High Torque Servos...$70.00ea...Sold to Mike C.
( lightly-used, never wet, sprayed w/corrosion-x since new )

• Dick Tyndall Turn Fins...for 60/80's & 90 Eagles...$20.00ea...90 Fin Sold to Arne K., 60/80 Fins Sold to Tommy L.

• Lot of "twelve" In-line Fuel Mixture Valves...$30.00...Sold to Brad S.

• Lot of "Three" Webra In-line Fuel Mixture Valves...( New )...$10.00...Sold to Tom F.

• Lot of "Five" Assorted Pipes...45-International, 45-Picco?, 67/80 Rossi Speed, 90 Cooper, 90 Mac...$50.00...Sold to David A.

• Pipe #2...21 Irwin...$20.00...Sold to Toru K.

Buyer Pays Shipping.

Paypal is preferred to; [email protected] ( Please send as friend/family or add PayPal fees ).

"No buying thru PM's".

Thanks for looking,

Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
can i buy the • Lot of "seven" 3rd Channel Fuel Mixture Valves...$35.00 let me know how much to post to nsw 2259 Australia and I will pay you.

Hi Elias,

I would like to buy:

Lot of "twelve" In-line Fuel Mixture Valves...$30.00

Sending PM for total

Elias I will take the two life batteries. Thanks Johnny. Will include shipping information in PayPal payment.

can i buy the • Lot of "seven" 3rd Channel Fuel Mixture Valves...$35.00 let me know how much to post to nsw 2259 Australia and I will pay you.
Hi Jamie, Arne is first in line for this lot of 3rd channel mixture valves. If he doesn't follow through your next.

Thanks,

Hi Elias,

I would like to buy:

Sending PM for total
Hi Brad, have not received pm with your address to calculate postage. If you are in the U.S. it will be $7.15 for a total of $37.15

Thanks,

Hi Elias,

I would like to buy:

Sending PM for total
Hi Brad, have not received pm with your address to calculate postage. If you are in the U.S. it will be $7.15 for a total of $37.15

Thanks,
Hi Elias, I am in Australia. However I may have a US address where they can be sent to. Will confirm shipping address.

Elias ,I will take the y servo connecters. shipped to (Rick Lindow, 913 County Road 2070, Liberty, Texas 77575) Thanks, Rick l.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the battery charger. Let me know what shipping will be to zipcode 99516 and I'll send you funds. USPS is the most reasonable, especially if you can fit it in a small flat rate box.

Back