7.5cc Tunnel Plans or kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian thompson

Hi All, Are there any plans or kits available for 7.5cc OB`s I have K&B`s with tuned pipes that need a home
default_biggrin.png
. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Ian

The NX-365 from PTi would be a good choice also. If you need JD's 34" WOF plans, let me know. I have soft copies of them. This would be version 1 of his 34" plans.

Mark a copy of the plans would be great. Where can I see/get info about the Thor tunnel ? Found the info & sent a message :)

The NX 365 looks pretty good :)..

Thanks for your time

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian, pm me your email and I'll send it out later tonight / tomorrow. Currently at work while the disk is at home.

I have a set of free plans available on this site somewhere...been there for YEARS. It is actually not too much different than a current Dragon M11 (20 or 3.5 boat)...might even be better haha

Kris I have messaged you a couple of times about a kit for a 7.5 OB Dragon.. I have had no response from you. Are you still making kits?

Hi Ian,

My bad, no excuses other than just being lazy
default_smile.png

But I will be getting some kits cut in the next couple of weeks if you want one.

Cheers

Kris

Fons,

Sent the files, included the Dragon setup also.

I have a set of free plans available on this site somewhere...been there for YEARS. It is actually not too much different than a current Dragon M11 (20 or 3.5 boat)...might even be better haha
Kris, is that the 736mm kit? If so, I have those plans as well. Anyone wants a set, that can't find them on IW, pm me and I'll get them out when I can.

Fons,

Sent the files, included the Dragon setup also.

Kris, is that the 736mm kit? If so, I have those plans as well. Anyone wants a set, that can't find them on IW, pm me and I'll get them out when I can.
Thanks for sending me the files/

Fons

Latest posts

Back