• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New (but pre owned) Untouched RC Boat Co Cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty disappointing. Took a picture of the box before I opened it because of the condition. Yes, it was damaged. It happens but the other issue I have is who made this? Can't be the RC Boat Co in FL.. What reputable company would sell a cowl with a big 5-6" section void of resin?

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

Pretty disappointing. Took a picture of the box before I opened it because of the condition. Yes, it was damaged. It happens but the other issue I have is who made this? Can't be the RC Boat Co in FL.. What reputable company would sell a cowl with a big 5-6" section void of resin?
I said they were RC Boat company and they were. Chris received his fine. You paid 60.00 shipped. I paid 17.00 to ship. If you think compensation is due you let me know.

Bill

Are you sure that was RCBCO? Looks more like the dark brown from Troy McIntire. I don't remember Steve ever having anything that dark. I know troy is long since gone but he had a lot of stuff that dark because o the resin he used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back