Martin wins at the Glen!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to have the some wins in the bank to be able to make that call- and a great one it was -
default_cool.png

Hats off, I said it at the begining on the season and I will say it again.

This is your season MTJ, - Go Grab it
default_wink.png

Well excuse me. I was under the mistaken impression this forum was for "GENERAL RC "BOATING".

Last edited by a moderator:
Well excuse me. I was under the mistaken impression this forum was for "GENERAL RC "BOATING".
Shut up. No one on this site gives a crap what you think.

Martin Truex is fellow boater and there just showing some support. If the guys running the site has a problem then they can move it. But until then. Shut your mouth. I'll troll every post you make from here on out. No one cares about anything you say.

Shut up. No one on this site gives a crap what you think.

Martin Truex is fellow boater and there just showing some support. If the guys running the site has a problem then they can move it. But until then. Shut your mouth. I'll troll every post you make from here on out. No one cares about anything you say.
First off, I am going to say Congrats to Mr Truex. Winning any power sport event is a feat of luck, skill and determination

Now, to address the Samuel/Steve exchange:

Samuel, Steve does have a point, these kinds of thread should be in the new "Messages to Members" area. Not denying we need to support our fellow members, just do so in the right area. Telling someone to "shut up" and "we don't care what you think or say" only makes you look bad, not the one you're saying it to

Steve, I do get your point but, in this case, a bit more tact should have been used.

To Both of you, this exchange would have been better kept in PMs than being put in a congratulatory thread. Maybe it would have been better to ask Don to move this to the appropriate area instead of throwing insults and such

Thank you for that Hydro Junkie. I meant nothing derogatory or disrespectful in my comment. Mr. Hagan, if I offended you, I do apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back