45 and 67/80 Outriggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo Whalen

Supporting Member
Hi-

Who is building good heat racing outriggers these days, for 7.5cc and 11cc/13cc engines?...

Would like either a hull in kit, semi-kit, or built up form, with no hardware.

Thanks for any and all info.

Thanks,

Tim

Jeff Ross is laser cutting the KEP's T3 45 boat with permission from Niklas ( ne-stuff ) and goes together well at a good price. Greg Wanamaker has one that I built for him and mine is coming along too. Hey Greg post some photos!! And there is always the JAE 45 and 67 boat that run great!! Stu Barr for Crapshooter and of course there is Andy Brown at CMDI.

Brad

Jeff Ross is laser cutting the KEP's T3 45 boat with permission from Niklas ( ne-stuff ) and goes together well at a good price. Greg Wanamaker has one that I built for him and mine is coming along too. Hey Greg post some photos!! And there is always the JAE 45 and 67 boat that run great!! Stu Barr for Crapshooter and of course there is Andy Brown at CMDI.

Brad
Stu and Andy are not taking on any new builds at the moment.

Thanks.

How's your 21 boat running Chris?

Brad
Hi Brad, very good boat...

I still test props ... I finished 3rd at the Coupe de France with the Kep's. I am qualified for the 2018 World Championships in France. I will try to do the Kep's 45 this winter.Do you have photos or videos of Kep's 45?

............................Chris...................

Ricoracing.com

I don't see the .45 rigger on the site. But he makes them and a. Inch are running in Florida. I often run at the lake where a bunch of them run.

Back