FE "P" Sport 20 motor options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

What are you guys that run FE "P" Sport 20 hydro running as far as motors, ESC's, & batteries

this will be going into a shovel nose hydro designed here on International Waters several

years ago by wswatzell called BAW Sport 20 Shovel Nose. A lot of us had input into the

design and I want to finally build this boat.

Bill D.

BAW Sport 20 Hydro.zip

Attachments

• BAW Sport 20 Hydro.zip
    442.2 KB · Views: 58
P-limited there are only a few motors in the Namba rules, P sport there are a lot more choices I've been looking myself like a Neu 1515 but the esc's being used are 180's - 240 amps not sure I want to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian, it would be cool to run the same similar specs as P-mono except with hydro's. Another class, except we need 3 boats and its hard enough to get guys out to run any class. What hull would be a good P spec hull?

A lot of the guys are running the InsaneFE30, but sounds like the setup is right on the ragged edge of burning up motors. There's a big discussion on offshore.

I've been looking into it the last couple days and was thinking of converting my sport 20 whiplash. But I decided today to put it back together and enter the Jim Wilson memorial sport 20 race in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like all of the boat clubs in the Louisiana & East Texas areas are disappearing, so this boat will

more than likely be a sport boat to run off my pier at the lake early mornings before the full size

boats arrive on the scene. Just looking for a place to start ad far as motor or ESC is concerned.

Latest posts

Back