21 GT JAE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Charles for the post. This was the first run with my new 21 GT, the launch was great with no issues. It seems that some have had issues with the new kit, this boat is set up like my other 21 G2 and no changes were made what so ever. I think it safe to say if you follow the instructions you will be happy with the performance. For this run I used my 3 year old CMB Beta which is stock, CMB nitro pipe and a Andy Brown 1445 prop. I did try one of the ABC 1715 x 38% which was quite a bit faster. The next runs will be with the CMB EVO , Bouchie pipe and new ABC props. Getting ready for Vegas.

DSC_0003 (1).JPG

DSC_0005 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

Nice boat.

Next propellers to try would be a 1815 and a 1817.

They are working Very Well on most CMB-21-EVO with the CMB nitro pipe.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Tim,

Have you had anything new to report on testing your new boat?

I have one getting built and we plan to test it in the fall with some

1915-19-38% and 1917-19-38% propellers. For heat racing in warmer

weather some of my customers have had Great Results with 1815's and

1817's with 3.60" to 3.91" of trailing edge cup so far in testing.

I would bring some 1715-17-45% along in case of hotter weather.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Hey Mark, just ran a 1715 the other day with the Beta and Bouchie pipe. Not enough prop so I will checking out the 18 and 19 props. Out of town right now, maybe in a week or so. Thanks

My Beta and Bouchie pipe likes the 1715 1717 and the 1815. However I am running a Blackjack not a JAE. Tom David used my 1815 with his Beta and CMB pipe at 7.5" and it is probably the fastest JAE heat racing boat I have witnessed.

As usual Stan is being modest!! Stans 21 JAE is one of the fastest 21s you will heat race againist. Sorry we wont see you at Charleston this year, going to Vegas. Hope to see you at the Tampa race.

As usual Stan is being modest!! Stans 21 JAE is one of the fastest 21s you will heat race againist. Sorry we wont see you at Charleston this year, going to Vegas. Hope to see you at the Tampa race.
Thanks Tim...our new 21 is pretty tough. Did not take her to the Huntsville Nats,saving her for the Fall Nats. Wish you could make it...she is a FREAK. SPP Outboard pipe is working with the new ABC 1919. Will see her stretch her legs out there for sure. No Off Shore bouys to hit this year.
default_smile.png

PS we will be at the Nitro Race in Brandon this year...

Back