• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dygert Twin Wing 1/8 Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya-scale boats have always been my absolute favorite class. And the tplus has always been my favorite hydro. Oh and Nitro engines are my favorite power plants. So all three together=AWESOME!!

Ya-scale boats have always been my absolute favorite class. And the tplus has always been my favorite hydro. Oh and Nitro engines are my favorite power plants. So all three together=AWESOME!!
FYI- as per I/W rules you need to add your real name to your signature so it appears in every post. Thanks.

FYI- as per I/W rules you need to add your real name to your signature so it appears in every post. Thanks.
Sorry-been a while since I've been on.

Sorry-been a while since I've been on.
All good, thank you. And Bert's boats are top notch BTW, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freddies club 2.jpgI have a Bert Dygert 1/8 scale, The Two-wing Freddie's Club and I absolutely love my boat. It's very fast and handles great !

Teddy D. ..................Thanks Bert !

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
Freddies club 2.jpgI have a Bert Dygert 1/8 scale, The Two-wing Freddie's Club and I absolutely love my boat. It's very fast and handles great !

Teddy D. ..................Thanks Bert !
Sweet boat Teddy! That's one still on my want to do list.
default_cool.png

Back