B-hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O'rly... This was the last time we raced B hydro against each other last year... which was my 1st b hydro id ever had and i think the 2nd or 3rd boat race i ever went to or entered?? I'm a newb to boats!

BTW my rigger is 10mph or so faster now. Gotta give it right back to you if you ask for it Dale haha
default_biggrin.png

PS. I was trying to be polite and backed off to stay back after i lapped you. :rubbing it in more:
default_tongue.png
All in good fun!

Dale

Were's your sport 20.I think I would be werrying about that than the B-Hydro.I can handle my end.LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
O'rly... This was the last time we raced B hydro against each other last year... which was my 1st b hydro id ever had and i think the 2nd or 3rd boat race i ever went to or entered?? I'm a newb to boats!

BTW my rigger is 10mph or so faster now. Gotta give it right back to you if you ask for it Dale haha
default_biggrin.png

PS. I was trying to be polite and backed off to stay back after i lapped you. :rubbing it in more:
default_tongue.png
All in good fun!

Why is your boat pulling right so bad? You are giving it left on all most every lap.

That's my old JAE G2. And it runs perfectly straight when i am up to speed i have it set for whatever that is depending on prop etc. I did back way off after the 2nd lap until i got back into it on the last lap i made.. But slowing down would cause it to go to the left with the slower speeds if anything due to trim being adjusted for being up to speed. So not sure what you're talking about??

Back