• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mutt II Sport 40 For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,

I picked up this Mutt II Sport 40 from Mike Schindler last spring, but the class lost some steam in my district and I could also use some space, so she needs to pack her stuff and leave. What you see is what you get. Hull, hardware, and radio box (no RX). Will not include engine, exhaust, nor prop. The hull could use some sealing around the deck seems, but is an easy fix. There's a nick on the bow side of the sponson, which is only cosmetic. I do have a 1455/3 that was made specifically for this hull that moves the boat around the pond very nicely.

I would very much prefer a local sale and could deliver to a reasonable distance around the Chicagoland area. I'm asking $265 for the boat and $50 for the prop. If someone is willing to pay for shipping and packing, I'd be willing to explore those costs.

Paypal, money order, or cash only. If using Paypal, add 3% or pay as a gift.

No PM's please. First to say "I'll take it" gets the boat.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Mutt II 1.jpg

Mutt II 2.jpg

Mutt II 3.jpg

Hi dean,

I will take it! Pm me your address and I will send you a cashier check.

Thank you. Jim

Hi Jim,

I see you're located in Northern California. I'll have to get a shipping quote and confirm that amount back to you prior to shipping. I preferred that the deal stayed local due to the convenience, but will check shipping and get back to you tomorrow.

Dustin,

You're next in line.

Bass Pro Sport 40.jpg Baby brother Darn thats one rocket ship Dustin. O MOON EYES gets around

Back