• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/4 scale Jersey skiff and Cracker box drivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jken1995

I make these drivers with a urethane plastic material that will float. They are shipped unpainted. The cost is $25 each plus shipping. I will combine the shipping on multiple drivers to minimize costs. The pics below show the unpainted driver you would receive. I also have pics to show how they look painted to give an idea of the finished look.

20170426_173217.jpg

20170426_173204.jpg

20170305_132225.jpg

20170305_132208.jpg

20170305_131702.jpg

Hello all members i am going to tell everyone i bought two of these from him and i can tell you they are GREAT very nice detail clean crisp lines no flashing of any kind you won't be dissatisfied

Thanks Jim for the kind words. Joe at this time this is all I have. I wanted some new drivers for my skiff so I made these. I thought others might be interested in having some. If I do make some 1/8 scale at some point I can let you know.

Thanks Jefd

I bought and restored the hull this past winter. It needed some attention. Right now all I have is this size of driver. Bradley let me know of the different sizes needed in St. Anne. I plan on making some soon. I will.post them when finished.

Since it is building season I wanted to re-post to see if anyone is needing some 1/4 scale drivers for their project.

Thanks

Jeff

Latest posts

Back