• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tiapan FE 6S rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Selling for my good friend Paul Stirton (boat is already here in the U.S.). This Tiapan 6S rigger is really nice and wicked fast, has repeatedly turned sub one minute heat race times. 36" long front sponson tip to transom. The black on the tub sides is actually carbon veil to increase strength. Needs only your 6S lipo, RX and RX battery to be race ready (flexshaft and prop included, not in pics). A single 6S 5000mah 45C Thunderpower pack is all they needed to get it done with room to spare. Paul told me they never once hurt a pack even at the ballistic speeds it ran at and typically had 25% or better left at end of a heat. If you're looking for a smokin' fast 6S rigger this is the one to have. Replacement parts are readily available from Paul Osmond who makes the Tiapans. $1250 plus shipping owns it. Note- this is also listed for sale on other forums.

Tiapan1.jpg

Tiapan2.jpg

Tiapan3.jpg

Tiapan4.jpg

Tiapan5.jpg

Tiapan6.jpg

Price has been reduced to $1000 plus shipping. The 6S missile needs a good home.
default_smile.png

Hey Don if you decide to split I might be interested in the hull and hardware less motor and esc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Don if you decide to split I might be interested in the hull and hardware less motor and esc.

It will not get split, Paul wants it to go intact. As good as a boat as this is as set up it should be sold as a unit.
That's understandable Don, If he changes his mind please keep me in mind as I have a lovely Lehner/MGM setup to go in it.

It will not get split, Paul wants it to go intact. As good as a boat as this is as set up it should be sold as a unit.
That's understandable Don, If he changes his mind please keep me in mind as I have a lovely Lehner/MGM setup to go in it.

You could buy it and sell off the the motor and ESC yourself.
default_wink.png

Is the boat still in the states or in Australia. Im interested in purchase.

Paul Stirton give me a buzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back