• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 x 8 Trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
4 x 8 Trailer for sale. Inside dimensions 3' feet 9" high x 3' 10" wide x 7' 8" long. The shelves in the trailer are 5' 11" long x 16" wide. The trailer has 2 18 amp hour batteries to power the LED lights. The wheels and tires are 14", tires were new in 2015. There is a generator plug in the front of the trailer that feeds a outlet at the back. Any questions please ask. New price $900.00 OBO.

Trailer 1.jpgTrailer 2.jpgTrailer 3.jpgTrailer 4.jpgTrailer 5.jpgTrailer 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the height from ground to the highest point on top
When I have the trailer tongue at 18" off the ground, the front of the trailer is 65 1/2 inches from the ground to the top of trrailer. I have a high top cap on my S10 and it sits just below that. I have pulled this trailer with a VW Jetta, and got 22 mpg with the trailer fully loaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I definitely would take it if I could get it here. If you hear of anyone headed out west towards Colorado let me know and we might be able to make some arrangements.

D

This is a super trailer for someone that needs a low height trailer as far as towing you won't even know it's behind you.

I have seen Gary pack & unpack it. You won't believe what it will hold.

Back