• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted" Larry K- Rolls Royce 1/8th scale motor kit.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDogRacing

Gday Guys

As In the header, Im after two if possible 1/8th scale Rolls Royce Motor kits, AS well as two of the full face helmet driver figures that he sold as well to finish off my builds.
I've tried to contact Larry Direct over the past year several time, but no replies what so ever.

So If someone has anything Im looking for they would like to sell, Please let me know.

Thanks Brad

Gday Guys
Thanks Garry
Yeah Ive seen those in the past but I really like the resin ones Larry made.

Its just a big shame he's dropped off the face of the RC 1/8th scale earth, as there is a big hole in the market right now for guys who wanted a good quality scale looking motor.

Im Still looking if anyone has one they don't want and would like the sell. Shout me a Pm or post here.
Thanks Brad

Don't be saying you are going to build a scale Bob!! Thaey take awhile to build and get them the way you want. Except if your name is ML Boatworks. He can build them fast. 3d does 1/8 scale too and the look great!!

Brad

Brad,Hah, Just happened to notice the 3d website and checked it out. Looks like nice stuff. I barely have room for what I have. I can't believe my wife hasn't started complaining. I've starting using the den for storing stuff. My workshop/ laundry room in filled to the ceiling. Any luck with the batteries?Sorry for the hijack!

Bob

Latest posts

Back