Phantom Outriggers and Bishop Aeromarine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Does anyone know what happened to Bishop aeromarine and the phantom outriggers, I paid for 2 kits over 1 year ago, and as soon as Joe got ill, emails stopped after I asked for a refund, looks like over $600 aussi dollars gone

Joe Bishop - another Fraudulent criminal like Steve Hearl, what a shame the hobby has people like this in it, that's the last time I buy something from someone I dont know and on the other side of the world where I cant do a thing about it

Maybe try talking to Ken Olvis on here. I'm pretty sure he was helping Joe develop the kits. He may have more information.

Bob

Already tried that, I think Ken has walked away from whole thing, I'll just have to right it off as another loss and never make the mistake again

If i don't get my stuff soon i may add another name to this list!! All i can say is AUSTRALIANS BEWARE!!

Hello

I can't answer for Joe Bishop!

FYI

Joe offered to build me riggers for each class.He wanted to promote the the prototype Phantom II.I sent hardware for many boats an money for many to have built.I have received a total of 3.

After noticing the cost to support the prototype was getting out of hand and others started reporting problems receiving there kits after I also sent Prepaid money to Joe for kits for person use.

I have stop supporting Joe's prototypes.

I also hope to receive the prototype's (PHANTOM II) THAT I Prepaid. I hope Joe dose send back remaining motors an Items sent to him to help develop the prototypes.

I have no contract with him.I was hoping Jose an my twin PHANTOM II was going to be shipped.

For those that Prepaid for kits from him Not sure if he will reply back.

For me I was returning back to the hobby after being out since the late 70's the 3 Prototypes cost me a lot. Hope you all the best!

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
The only video I seen was a half throttle run. Doesn't justify a good design. A terrible boat design can run good all by itself.

And those boats have been done for how long and no one has seen one at a race?

Buying a boat that has never been ran or tested just isn't smart.

The only video I seen was a half throttle run. Doesn't justify a good design. A terrible boat design can run good all by itself.

Sir I believe the thread was started to get answers on why Joe Bishop wasn't shipped out prepaid kits.Your opinion on the intelligence of others is off topic!!!!

Sir I believe the thread was started to get answers on why Joe Bishop wasn't shipped out prepaid kits.Your opinion on the intelligence of others is off topic!!!!
Totally Agree Ken,

It's not our fault there are bad and fraudulent business people out there, this thread was all about trying to ask if anyone knew what was happening with the kits

I guess you already know Shane your going to get your kits & he is going to still make kits with out hardware. He was sick real bad,almost broke. Glad to see your getting your kits!

Back