45 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Looking for opinions on the best handling, fast tunnel out of the box with a stock K&B redhead bolted to the back?

I have experience with the Leecraft, any other good designs available?

A Shaman, if you can find one.

JD
Thanks Jerry, I value your opinion.
Duck,

I am currently building the "original" fiberglass LYNX. I may be ready to build the Shaman again soon. I have had quite a few new design projects in my shop lately so the LYNX is the only "production model" I am building at the moment. You can contact me at: [email protected]

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to put a plug in for the Shaman. I've witnessed the leap in performance Jerry achieved when he got his. Boat is amazing around the course and just doesn't do anything "stupid".

I have used the the k/b red head on my hopper tunnel hull with good results....hopper tunnel hulls are well made and very strong ....they are good in rough water too.....bob

I have the same setup as you, redhead on a b&m leecraft. mine is about 15 years old and still runs great. after 15 years there must be something faster by now

Marty

You might consider the PTI (formally ML Boatworks) NX-365

Full frame up laser kit, a breeze to assemble. Includes fiberglass cowl

We're running a stock K&B red head Pro

DSC_2319.JPG

DSC_1897.JPG

DSC_2321.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty

You might consider the PTI (formally ML Boatworks) NX-365

Full frame up laser kit, a breeze to assemble. Includes fiberglass cowl

We're running a stock K&B red head Pro