Who's In ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

SOUTHERN TUNNEL CHAMPIONSHIP, MAY 19-21, SYCAMORE, GA.

Last edited by a moderator:
ME....see you there!
Oh Say thats true ????

Im taking your azz to Piggly Wiggley -
default_ohmy.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Where's Chucky -
default_laugh.png

Jimmy you HAVE to bring Chucky ......

I have been looking daily to see if the sign ups are live...........I will be there!

Kris if you did make the journey it would be GREAT!!!

Small pond not affected by wind as much. Tri-Oval makes a drivers challenge. Great pits and drivers stand. What's not to like.

Mic

Okay , so without having to dig through the rule book- what is the IMPBA equivalent of stock20 in NAMBA ?

b-tunnel or sport b ??

Jimmy you guys still have some OS parts laying around, I need to cobble my Mod-vp motor back together to play with Mark.
default_wink.png

Andy,

IMPBA Sport B tunnel is "stock-appearing" (mine is bone-stock, as are most others that I know of).

IMPBA "B tunnel" is the mod class.

I think that is what you were asking...

-Joey

Me, Kevin Lee, and Shane Adderley are signed up and ready to go!!
Jimmy,

Mike and I are planning on coming to this race. Can we park our camper/toy hauler at the site like we have done in Charleston and Fla races so our boats and gear are close? We will use the awning as our tent space to save room. Also, how early can we plan on coming that week to setup? Thanks.

The view from my tent at 6am back at SOS 2014 ..........PERFECT
nq6bdk.jpg

Ron all the area down the side of the pond is good on both sides of the driver stand....we try to park toward the big trees on the end closes to the house to allow the tents and smaller trailers room and not block the view. But to be honest there is no "bad" parking areas. The hosts of this race are awesome....we have always had a great time at any of the races here. Even though the pond is smaller the challenge to me is I can't "go wide" when Deryl hollers at me! And I believe you do 8 laps instead of 6 so make sure your pit man can count that high.

I will be sleeping in the cargo trailer. That means I will be coming to the race alone and my wife will be having a big weekend here with her girl friends!

Will be fun to camp at the pond anyway.

Ron all the area down the side of the pond is good on both sides of the driver stand....we try to park toward the big trees on the end closes to the house to allow the tents and smaller trailers room and not block the view. But to be honest there is no "bad" parking areas. The hosts of this race are awesome....we have always had a great time at any of the races here. Even though the pond is smaller the challenge to me is I can't "go wide" when Deryl hollers at me! And I believe you do 8 laps instead of 6 so make sure your pit man can count that high.
Great JJ. Thank you.

When we ran the Storm race we did 6 laps for everyone gas, nitro, and FE. (less counting confusion) The tri-oval stretches it out, but it is still tight in the first turn and tends to collect dead wood. Eight laps is two more chances to hit one.

Mic

Back