How to pay Namba fee without paypal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Sowell

I wish there is a way to pay namba without going through paypal. or is there? I will not have anything to do with paypal, so I guess it is snail mail for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick.

call Namba. And see if they can send you an invoice.You can simply pay that via debit/credit card.You do not need a paypal account. They just send an invoice to your email. Hope this helps.PayPal does stink !! Happy Holidays

Thanks for the reply, I probably will just mail it in, with the new website and Namba trying to keep up with the times you would think they could get set up to do credit/debit just like everyone else. oh well.

Rick,

on Friday of last week, you should have received an e-mail with a secure link that would have taken you to your membership portal to renew your membership. You would not even had to log in remembering your user name and password. You would review your personal information so that your membership card would be mailed to the correct address. You then would type your name (electronic signature) agreeing with the terms and conditions of the acknowledgement form. That would take you to the payment page where you can pay by PayPal or click on the icon link that says that you prefer to mail a check.

If you select mail a check, you will receive an e-mail indicating where to mail your membership payment. Just print a copy of that e-mail and enclose your payment.

When you get the payment page, and prefer to not use PayPal, not mail a check because you want your membership processed quicker, you can call the NAMBA office and use your credit card over the telephone.

If you prefer to not use any of the above methods, you can download and print the 2017 NAMBA Membership Application from the Resources drop down tab on the NAMBA web site.

Most all of this information was in the October 2016 Propwash.

Hopefully, all possibilities have been covered.

If you have any problems at all, please call the NAMBA office.

Thanks,

Al Waters

You can log in to your profile and go to Manage My Memberships

Click on the Notepad (Edit) icon which is to the right of the View (eyeball) icon

Change your e-mail address and update the changes.

Or you can e-mail me a [email protected] and I can change it for you.

Thanks,

Al Waters

Back