Rip Rick Risinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was at a stop light and was hit from behind by a car traveling at a high rate of speed. He suffered a massive heart attack and passed away. RIP My friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zamn it man- this has been a tough year all and all, not to mention personal losses , friends from the lake and in general, we aint getting any younger boyz and girls .

RIP RIck- godspeed brother.

Andy

default_huh.png
can't be in happen so will miss Rick

I'm so sorry for Rick and his Family

Rick was a good guy!

We will miss you Rick

Gregg David

Rick was heading home when a car rear ended him at coliseum and parnell in ft wayne. it was a 4 vehicle crash. the at fault driver fled the scene and was captured a short time later and reported the vehicle stolen. witnesses identified him as the driver. so sad! Rick went into cardiac arrest and was transported to Parkview hospital where he succumbed. we will post updates as we have them.

this is truly a loss of a very good friend who was always there to help you with whatever was needed. rick and I go back nearly 30 years.

rest in peace my friend. God speed

Dan

this is definitely a hard one. we got very close recently. We lost a great one. I promise to quit layin off the throttle ricky !!!

I still can't believe the bad news I heard today from several friends of mine and Rick's.

He was just making some new head buttons for a few of our motors for next season.

Rick will be really missed by quite a few of us. Our prayers go out to his family.

May Rick Rest In Peace,

Mark Sholund

Back