• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/8th scale nitro.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

I'd like to run scale next year. No time to get one ready. I'd like to buy a painted hull. Hull only. Something I can put my hardware in and go. Just putting out some feelers out to see what's available.

Thanks Bird

This Almost new DPS U3 will be up for grabs very shortly. The hull will have New updates made and will be going on the 4 sale block. New complete wing set with minimal work to get it to the water. Will need some hardware and all radio equipment. Will also need very miner paint work.

Thanks Doug

image.jpg

Last edited:
Doug

What are you asking for the boat.I need something faster.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
This Almost new DPS U3 will be up for grabs very shortly. The hull will have New updates made and will be going on the 4 sale block. New complete wing set with minimal work to get it to the water. Will need some hardware and all radio equipment. Will also need very miner paint work.

Thanks Doug
I thought you were setting this up for your son.

We will be going a different route Luke wants to race sport-40 class. So we are going to move.

Thanks

Last edited:
Mike, this boat is not presently for sale, but if you're a Pay n Pak guy and if you can wait until spring it will be at that time. I painted it last weekend and have just begun installing the hardware. With so much work invested into it I'd really like to run it before letting it go.

If you'd like to chat about it why don't you shoot me a p/m so we don't drag the whole forum along with us, ok? Thanks, Scott

20161017_181644.jpg

20161017_104615.jpg

Mike

I have a 7-11 fibreglass scale that I would sell. It does have some nicks here and there but it is ready to run. I can send pictures if you are interested.

Bill Hoch

Stuart, Fl

Not sure how much you were thinking of spending but I have a Velasco hull done as the 1980 Bud back up boat. I finished it a couple of years ago and have never put it in the water. You can check out the photos in My Gallery on here. The boat just needs a some floatation (pool noodles) stuffed in it, motor (set up for a CMB with an OS 9 carb), pipe, header, receiver and battery. It has a Jenson strut, 3 tank system w/Sullivan alum stoppers, Ferrette 3rd channel, all new Futaba servos, one of my aluminum pushrod set ups, Speedmaster rudder, auto bailers. As you can see from the photos the paint job is awesome and it hasn't even been waxed yet. It would require some set up but there are plenty of guys out there running these boats that could give you some advice I'm sure.

I would have to get a firm $2,000 plus shipping for it and would probably be losing money at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back