• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plans & Construction Disc for 20" EP "Kneeler"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
The latest issue of RC BOAT published a "How To Build" article on my 20" EP "Kneeler." The boat is built using wood over foam(WOF), powered by an electric outboard from Hobby King and runs on a 3S pack. The cost of the electric outboard is around $78. The boat runs in the mid 30s.

The cost for the sheet of parts templates and construction disc is $30 and includes postage in the U.S. and Canada. I don't use PayPal so a personal check is fine. My mailing address is: 119 Crestwood Dr. SW, Lakewood, WA 98498.

When you cannot design model boats that go fast, you design model boats at "go cute."

JD

This is a very fun boat. And surprisingly, it really scoots.

Every serious boater needs at least one bathtub toy in their collection.

I have the red one JD built shown in the photos. Love it.

Jerry, I want to give building one myself a shot, so bring a set to the next race at Waughop.

Marty

This is a very fun boat. And surprisingly, it really scoots.

Every serious boater needs at least one bathtub toy in their collection.

I have the red one JD built shown in the photos. Love it.

Jerry, I want to give building one myself a shot, so bring a set to the next race at Waughop.

Marty
OK. Saves cost of mailing.
default_smile.png

Back