Sport 12 Hydro class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

Just curious why there isn't a sport 12 hydro class, no interest or boats to race? Is the sport 20 class just easier to get into. I think a class with 12 engine would be cool.

I have one

Glen's old boat I bought from Darin jordan

Absolute bast to drive

More fun than the bigger boats

Mike

Yeah just get a Darkhorse sport hydro ( either the shovel nose or pickle fork), built it light and put a Nova .12 in it and have a blast!!! There will not be a RTR that can stay close!

GQ to

Yeah just get a Darkhorse sport hydro ( either the shovel nose or pickle fork), built it light and put a Nova .12 in it and have a blast!!! There will not be a RTR that can stay close!

GQ to
You haven't been to a RTR race in District 14. They will smoke a .12 Sport Hydro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran my .12 outrigger hydro yesterday for the first time this year. It's such a fun boat, I wish the class would take off! The Sport 20 boats are really pickin up in numbers, and theye look like a lot of fun too. Sport .12 might be hard to find a small enough prop though. I know there are some smaller lakes around here where all we could really race on are .12 hydro, Sport 20 & 20 Tunnels, so maybe you will see some more of those real soon
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GQ to
You haven't been to a RTR race in District 14. They will smoke a .12 Sport Hydro.
Good luck to any rtr that thinks it will beat a good sport .12

Back