• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb .67 greenheads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

I have two

1. NIB black carb. $ 410.00 Shipped. Back injury forces sale.

2. New .67 w/black carb. w/ collet. This motor was sent to Steve Wood to be set up for a 1/8 scale using Marty Davis software. bent water fittings included. $470. SOLD TO DEAN

Pay-pal only

Lower 48 states only

Thanks,

Glenn

IMG_3427.JPG

IMG_3426.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
B.C., I've never opened up either motor. "2" is around 6 years old and "1" I just bought last year. Nether has seen fuel or been mounted. If it does not sell at $470 I'll open it up.

I failed to mention I'll pay the shipping.

****!!!!!!!!! If I just had a little extra cash
default_sad.png

Dean

Step away from keyboard one more time..........

and you will have a pair of motors for a twin!!!!

HA

No way, Duke. No more room in the house for additional boats, and definitely not enough sanity for a twin.

Motor #2 sold pending funds. I found a new 8MMX.250 round collet to go with motor #1.

I like the way you think Duke!!! Not too late to make a package deal!!!

Guys, I need to hold up on the #1 motor for a bit- when I put the cooling caps on I noticed what seemed to be a mismatch. on the liner/ exhaust port area. I have a new P/L. I'll see if that helps.

Sorry,

Glenn

Price reduced to $ 410 shipped.

lower 48 states only

Pay-Pal only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back