Picco 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetheacguy

I've been building My house for the last 4 years, We are to move in next week ! I now have My life back ! R/C boats are in My future ! Here's the deal. I bought out a closing hobby shop. In the deal I got tons of stuff. I have sold off all the airplane, and car. stuff. I kept most of the Boat hardware, In the deal I got 20 or so picco 45's in various condition. a couple still in box (new/unused) many with parts missing. a bunch of well used motors. Here's the question ! How can I tell them apart ?????? For the most part they all look the same. However different stock carbs. and value types. Dics/drum ! Is there anyway to date them ? Are they all interchangable ?? Any info will help ! P/S I also have lots of spare part ? most unmarked ? Oh ~ don't want to sell ! just need info !

If you post some pictures of the Picco 45 engines and parts, I may be able to provide some info.

I've been building My house for the last 4 years, We are to move in next week ! I now have My life back ! R/C boats are in My future ! Here's the deal. I bought out a closing hobby shop. In the deal I got tons of stuff. I have sold off all the airplane, and car. stuff. I kept most of the Boat hardware, In the deal I got 20 or so picco 45's in various condition. a couple still in box (new/unused) many with parts missing. a bunch of well used motors. Here's the question ! How can I tell them apart ?????? For the most part they all look the same. However different stock carbs. and value types. Dics/drum ! Is there anyway to date them ? Are they all interchangable ?? Any info will help ! P/S I also have lots of spare part ? most unmarked ? Oh ~ don't want to sell ! just need info !
Get some stuff ready for Folkston,,, Sept 10th

Lets Rock N Roll

Back