• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 Mac powered Canard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

Going to sell her > I put it together ~ tested her = got her to run very fast { BEAST MODE } and do not have time to race her..... $675. OR ? > YOU PAY SHIPPING + PAY -PAL FEES > shipping cost > depends on where you are at .........

8y545w.jpg

8y545w.jpg

5yuts2.jpg

dgq5xf.jpg
65rchy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rick,

what condition is the mac in, james and myself might be able to come to price that sells the boat and engine

Hi Rick,

what condition is the mac in, james and myself might be able to come to price that sells the boat and engine
Hi Rick

How long is the boat?
Engine is very good { lot's of compression } >Bearings very smooth < she is a Beast ...

Brad is correct 36 inch long > [The canopy is custom made for the boat by yours truly]

​ P:S > IF A DEAL is not concluded by tonight it will have to wait till next week if is still available,

I will be at Celina for the race 4 the weekend and my house setter only knows how to shoot a gun ...

Rick,

If the new buyers are going to break up the whole package,

I will buy that custom propeller that I did for you back.

It has some really good numbers on it.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

It is 9:pm Indiana time , I will be calling it a day in 2 hour's then off to our race .

If I have sent you my phone number because you shone interest call me soon { tonight }

Rick R

I think if you can get it to the pond and shoot some videos of it making some laps, that will seal the deal. Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back